Saturday, November 03, 2012

It's Friday - lets fill it

http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/2012/11/happy-all-saints-day-to-those-who.html?m=1" target="_self" title="" style="font-size:16;color:black;font-family:;text-decoration:none;">Friday fills

1. I was walking the poodle yesterday and listening to the birds as they wake up and I realized that nature is pretty beautiful!
2. I hate running or walking at night when the moon is full.
3. When we do our best we are doing well.
4. yoga is the best!
5. Underneath it all people are trying and they probably don't mean to hurt you they're just doing their best.
6. Oh! And thanks for for reading! I hope you're having a great day :-)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to falling asleep by 6 (true story), tomorrow my plans include taking the poodle on a hike, going to a craft fair and cleaning and Sunday, I want to drive a friend to the airport, go to a yoga class in Boston (since I'll already be there) and get some errands done!

What are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner