Friday, May 06, 2011

30 day challenge question 22


"how have you changed in the last 2 years"

The last few years have been my hardest but I would say that in the last maybe 6 months I have changed a lot.

I have gone from making recovery a goal to a destination... What's the difference there you ask? Well I feel like goals can easily be changed whereas my destination can't! It's not a matter of if I'll recover but WHEN! and that's a pretty big change :-)
Next is that I have really started to fully trust hubster (a man who holds your hair while your sick to your stomach and tells you you're beautiful at the same time is pretty amazing) and well there's pupster who brings out the child in me and helps me find reasons to live daily!!! And he brought me to the woods where I've found my piece of sanity!

+++what's been a recent change you're proud of+++

2 comments:

Laura said...

I think I've figured out why I'm getting reflux. I'm so pleased!

Missy said...

I like that.
I think I am more "if" right now.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner