Saturday, May 14, 2011

30 day challenge question 30


"your highs and lows for the last month"

HIGH -
Time in the woods with the pupster is always a high!
Talking to hubster about where I'm at and how we can work together in the house transitioning!
finding out that someone I care very much about is doing well!
Some fun crafts I designed and made.
Donating a bunch of jewelry to homeless women ( they were so excited )
Falling in love with a new home and having it sell before we can do anything
Falling in love with a second place and having it happen again

LOW -
Hubster's job being an ass (as always)
Pupster hurting himself
Body image
Fear of people
The stress of selling a house (it's expensive so we are even poorer now)
Painting!

+++so what's your high and low for the month?+++

~~~~~also I have to say I enjoyed this daily challenge a lot. I liked that it gave me something to think about and got me going right away in the morning :-) I couldn't find a book of questions but I did find a great book of thoughts (and there's 365) so I am thinking I will share one of those with you each day and give you a little of how I feel about it or how it fits in my life and then ask you all a question, what do you think?

1 comment:

Missy said...

That sounds like a great idea.
I love that you and your hubs are so good together.
Hang in there with the $ woes. It allows one to be creative and get closer to what matters.

How have you been cutting costs? I love cutting costs on foods...not as in buying less but sucking it up and buying store brand and also doing without some produce and going with what is on sale.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner