Thursday, March 05, 2015

The question I get asked

More than any other...
"What are you going to do when the poodle dies?" (He's only 5 people don't ask)
I have 2 replies 
"He's never going to die"
Or
"The poodle and I go together" 

I have survived a lot of death in my life but his? I'm not so sure... He is my faithful constant companion. I can't imagine a world without him. I have legit anxiety when he and I are separated for a day when he has a grooming appointment. Our trip to Italy was shorter than planned because I can't be without the poodle. 

We've been going to a lot of therapy jobs lately and I see the joy he brings to other people and I'm so proud to call him mine. He really is my baby! 

Apparently after a long quiet time all I can do is gush about the dog 😜 typical! I'll be back sooner and I'll tell you how I quit pt and built new storage for the house ACTUAL fun stuff!
(I call this dog as my co-pilot)

What have you been up to??

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner