30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
1. A great daughter
2. Someone who didn't give up
3. (This one is hard to explain) but a yogi but not in the flexible way but more in what I think yoga is which is gentle and kind and strong and beautiful (of spirit)
4. An aunt who would quite literally die for her nieces and nephews
5. A good friend
6. A wife that is so amazingly proud and supportive of her husband
7. An athlete
9. A pretty darn good florist
10. The best momma a poodle could even dream of
These are all things I'm working on daily. Well I don't arrange flowers daily but you know what I mean :-)
I do think though that the nieces and nephews know that I'd do anything to make their lives better
And the poodle? Ummm he better think I'm the bestest :-)
Especially since I got up super early to get him a romp in the woods (& picked up a friend for him) because it was supposed to rain all day (spoiler alert it didn't) and made him this ice cream recipe I found on Pinterest:
Treats - I am a poodle's hero
And the ones I hope the people really know
The hubs - I believe he is unfailable and I'm not sure he believes me when I tell him
A great daughter - this is hard! We all know my moms gone but my father is old and dying and I don't have a clue what to do - I'm not sure a visit would be good for either of us...
what do you want to be remembered for?