Thursday, February 28, 2013

I made the goal 30 things day 30 and I'm the poodles fave





30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

1. A great daughter
2. Someone who didn't give up
3. (This one is hard to explain) but a yogi but not in the flexible way but more in what I think yoga is which is gentle and kind and strong and beautiful (of spirit)
4. An aunt who would quite literally die for her nieces and nephews
5. A good friend
6. A wife that is so amazingly proud and supportive of her husband
7. An athlete
8. Fun
9. A pretty darn good florist
10. The best momma a poodle could even dream of

These are all things I'm working on daily. Well I don't arrange flowers daily but you know what I mean :-)

I do think though that the nieces and nephews know that I'd do anything to make their lives better

And the poodle? Ummm he better think I'm the bestest :-)
Especially since I got up super early to get him a romp in the woods (& picked up a friend for him) because it was supposed to rain all day (spoiler alert it didn't) and made him this ice cream recipe I found on Pinterest:

Treats - I am a poodle's hero

And the ones I hope the people really know
The hubs - I believe he is unfailable and I'm not sure he believes me when I tell him

A great daughter - this is hard! We all know my moms gone but my father is old and dying and I don't have a clue what to do - I'm not sure a visit would be good for either of us...

what do you want to be remembered for?





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is among the most significant info for me.
And i'm glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

Here is my website - bmi chart for women

Anonymous said...

those frozen dog treats are so yummy!!

i often think about what i want to be remembered for and being kind + being thoughtful (and a good listener) are definitely high on the list!!
xoxoxo to you,
gc

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner