Saturday, February 02, 2013

Friday... Yawn! Saturday

So its Saturday because I was a hot and tired mess last night and my eyes were crossing at the thought of writing and/or reading.

I've had a bit of news this week that I'm working on "digesting" my father has been in the hospital and or rehab for over a month. There's a part of me that wonders if I want to say goodbye at his end of life or if I'm okay with the status quo. I am really going to have to think about this pretty rapidly.

But on better news the poodle MAY be getting a brother - I found a cutie little min pin who needs a home. But he is "special needs" and I'm not sure if he and the poodle would be good for one another. We are waiting on my vet to talk to the shelter vet.

No onto my favorite part of the week!
1. Sniff, sniff...what is the difference with the new lavender swiffer dries they're yummy
2. I admit it i am a sports fan, there's something about watching people do something they're passionate about
3. What in the world is up with this dry weather? My face is sucking in moisturizer like its going out of control
4. I live for peace and quiet.
5. One of my dreams is to teach yoga to senior citizens and there's a class in it later this month - I'm trying to figure out how to fit an extra $200 into my budget
6. there areso few things that make me as happy as seeing old couples in love
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spin, trx & then going out with a new gym friend to check out tj maxx tomorrow my plans include spin then barre then a second spin class and yoga, then taking the poodle for a walk, now I'm chilling giving myself a facial, when the hubs gets home we are running errands and then hanging in! and Sunday, I want to run and then Pilates, maybe hit up a yoga charity event and probably football!

Are you watching the game?

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hmm. If you need to talk thru the stuff about your dad give me a call. xo

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner