Monday, February 11, 2013

30 things day 22

So first of all we will start off with a little story of why I'm not a cook. I got up ridiculously early this morning so I decided to surprise the hubs with pancakes. I followed the direction to a t! And as the second pancake was cooking the fire alarm went off (it does pretty much EVERYTIME I cook on the stove) I had the fire on low and nothing was burning its just me. The hubs can cook with no screaming disc of plastic but me? nope not at all! Apparently the surprise was gone but he's enjoying them while I write this!

Anyway:




22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?

Really? Are you kidding me? I can't figure out tomorrow never mind five + years from now. Heck I'm still trying to foresee this whole day (I'm taking a train and a subway - holy scary!)

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I do hope you were not using my recipe when the pancakes went South. I have the same kind of luck when I bake cookies.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner