Friday, February 08, 2013

Friday blizzard fillin

1. In New England we can survive a snowstorm knowing that pitchers and catchers report in only 3 short days!!!.
2. why yes i have shoveled LOTS of snow I've been out 5 times so far :-(
3. Ahhhh, I'm warm and in the house, I have electricity and a poodle on my lap.
4. workout is my favorite thing to do nowadays.
5. Last night, I had a dream about people you have to sleep to dream therefore I don't dream
6. I'm hanging with the hubs and the poodle which is the perfect way to spend a blizzard.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to shoveling tomorrow my plans include shoveling a lot and Sunday, I want to hubs is taking me out in a valentines date!

What are you doing this weekend

2 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

Don't shovel too much, but have a great Valentine's Date. BTW I'm painting the dining room and the office. The living room is currently full - thank god for the family room.

PTC said...

I took advantage of the snow and went sledding. Tomorrow I have to tackle digging my car out of over 6 ft of snow.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner