Sunday, February 24, 2013

It didn't snow and 30 things days 26

Yeah I am so making my goal of finishing these this month! 👍 Yay me!
Anyway (in my head this is always said like Ellen - she totally makes me laugh) we were supposed to have a game day today which we canceled due to the snow that was coming 8ish inches of heavy wet stuff. Well Mother Nature totally missed the memo (maybe she doesn't watch the weather channel?) and I'm listening to rain on the roof, it's actually nice... It's the light gentle "ballet" of rain as opposed to the "mosh pit" of sharp drops that we've had recently! But now I'm wondering if I ought to uncancel today's company... The flaw? I didn't get the makings for tacos because who wants to go to the grocery store the day before a storm? "Not I said the fly"

PS if you are looking for a super good (EASY) taco meat recipe try this one:
Chicken tacos

So now I'm sitting here debating if I ought to hit the grocery store before the gym just so it's done because they have to cook so long! But what if it snowed where they live? Then I may end up stuck with 6 chicken breasts of taco meat as a vegan (side note why do they write veg*n so often? Well lookie here Veg*n question answered ) and the hubs will have to eat chicken nonstop for days!

Well that's the end of my brain thoughts for today...
So lets get to:





26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
Well *i* think the world has lots of things wrong... But for today lets pick ugh decisions! I'm debating between yoga, mail, and crochet... Here snippet of each:
yoga a lot of people think that yoga isn't a workout and if you are really trying it absolutely is. You get as much out of yoga as you put into it. I took a great class yesterday and one of the poses we did was crow
Veg*n question answered" target="_self" title="" style="font-size:16;color:black;font-family:;text-decoration:none;">Description of crow
And I really focused on tightening my core to hold the pose longer and it worked but my abs are stinging tonight! I've also gotten more shoulder definition and strength thanks to down dog. So it is a workout! You get what you give peeps!

mail ok here is a "pet peeve" of mine. EVERYBODY likes to get letters in the mail📮 but nobody actually likes to write letters (well I do but let's not include me in the equation ok?) I was talking about this with the hubs and he was like "I don't know what to say" and I was all like "say whatever there isn't a wrong way to write a letter" I think this has a lot to do with my mom - she loves to write thank you notes (and in my house they were\are mandatory - seriously I can not tell you how many times I heard the phrase "a gift is like a contract joy it's not finished until you sign your name... The present is the paper and the thank you note is the signature. Only after you sign it is the gift really yours") I write letters of jibber jabber or I write letters that I think are deep or I write punny letters! But mostly I write letters and that is the important part. So in short, write a letter (emails do NOT count)

crochet (or knitting - but I can't) people seem to think this is for grandmas and they could not be more wrong it's kind of cool (at any age) to be able to use or wear something you've made and really does this look like your grandmas purse? Didn't think so!

Click picture for pattern (I'm making one this week)

what's something you think main stream America has wrong? Convince me!

And lets end it with a gratuitous poodle shot because well he's cute




No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner