Monday, February 04, 2013

30 things day 20

I really think my goal for February should be to finish this!

Kriminy :-)

Anyway, no new dog happened this weekend and now the shelter is closed until Tuesday so nothing will happen today either :-/
I can't decide though if the poodle would love this or hate it - he is after all doted on. Evidence? The hubs wanted nachos and ice cream for the game. So we went out and got it - on the way home we stopped at the pet store for a bulky stock and frosty paws for the poodle. Also we dvr'd the puppy bowl for him since he was enjoying watching it - yup poodle man has it all




20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.

WAIT! I actually like this question. :-)

1- the day my best friend and I got into a fight and shortly after the ice cream truck came - I was over the fight and so I walked up to her and said "I'll buy you an ice cream if you'll be my best friend" must have worked! We are still sisters at heart.

2- the time we went to Disney Florida (on a train all of us!!!!) and I was 10 and got to drive baby Jake Jake around the car track! I was so proud - until I drove off the track and we had to be rescued

3- same friend as #1 the day she taught me to ride a bike on my front lawn so I wouldn't get all cut up (see told you the ice cream worked)

tell me one of your childhood memories







No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner