Saturday, February 16, 2013

30 things day 23

I just got back from a whirlwind valentine's day in NYC - it was great! Walked the city, ran a lot, hung with the hubs, the sister and brother in law. However, pretty sure I'll never sit on a bus again ;-)




23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
1- Working out - when I tell people I love to workout they tell me I'm nuts or its part of the ed or whatever. But really it's that I love seeing how far my body can go, when I'm at the gym I feel... Immortal!
2-crocheting - it's just enough to keep my brain busy while there are other things going on around me.
3- making jewelry - I love to make pretty bling :-) I am the daughter of a jeweler I was born to love making jewelry. Every aspect of it is great, from designing, to buying the pieces, to making it even putting it on etsy.
4- walking in the woods with the poodle. I love the calm of nature and the pure GLEE of the poodle all together.
5- cleaning - this might be an OCD thing though, I love the smell of cleaners and the look of a nice home.

1 comment:

PTC said...

You have great weather while you were here too!! Today it is FREEEEEEZING!!!!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner