Monday, February 25, 2013

Eyes on the prize and 30 things day 27

Yup it might be after 8 and I'll probably post tomorrows in the morning because that's when I post. I'm still putting this up there because dammit I have a goal! And I need to post every day to get it done!





27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?

So! When I was inpatient one time (does anybody else hear "this one at band camp" every time they say one time?) they had this homework where we each had to name a body part we liked, I struggled with this for days I finally came up with the palm of my left hand and my right pinky. I have a freckle on both of them and I think it's a weird, funny weird place to have freckles and therefore it makes me laugh and really anything that makes a person giggle is a keeper ;-) look under my pointer finger that's where it is

PS - I like my shoulders too about 50,000 push-ups certainly helps with that 💪

tell me about a favorite body part of yours!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner