As always courtesy of
1. Staying active IS THE SECRET TO THE POODLE'S (AND MY OWN) HAPPINESS.
2. HAVING MY NEPHEWS NEAR BY AND HIKING IN THE WOODS WITH THEM well, that would be nice!
3. The very thought OF GOING TO DR APPOINTMENTS SENDS ME IN A SPIRAL WHICH I MUST SAY IS COUNTER INTUITIVE.
4. HAROLD PARKER is so beautiful.
5. I grew up in THE BARN and THE SHOW RING
6. EITHER BREAD PUDDING (on the good side) OR CHICKEN CACCIATORE (for the evil side - no seriously my mom made this so often that ALL my sisters and I are traumatized by it) was my most memorable meal.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to BABYSITTING MY FRIENDS DAUGHTER, tomorrow my plans include MEETING LULUBELLE (a dog of a friend of a friend who im taking care of for a week later) and Sunday, I want to JUST CHILL BUT I TOLD ANOTHER FRIEND ID HELP THEM WITH ERRANDS, IS IT MONDAY YET?
+++what are your weekend plans?+++