Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fabulous Friday fill-in fun

Courtesy of Friday fill ins

And...here we go!

1. Oh, that poodle - he has stolen my new chaise as his own
2. It's a sure sign of being grown up when you're excited to pay bills the minute they come in rather than hold onto them to pay "later"
3. Are we having to paint again??!.
4. My heart is heavy, a friendship I've had for years ended this week - it's for the better for us both but I'm still sad
5. Do you believe in ghosts? I do and I'm hoping to go to Salem this (Halloween) weekend eek I'm scared
6. I'm a wimp about ghosts and goblins but I swear I insist on scaring myself
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Home Depot with ash to help her pick out colors tomorrow my plans include body infusion and yoga and helping paint - i kinda wish i wasn't sick (I have the cold that's going around) and Sunday, I want to sleep and maybe go to Salem if we aren't getting killed by a hurricane (have I mentioned I hate weather)

What are your weekend plans?
And do you believe in ghosts??

1 comment:

Marites said...

I do believe ghosts and I just admire your courage for going to Salem. Looks like you're going to have a busy weekend! Have a good one.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner