Saturday, August 25, 2012

Life is fair

This weekend I'm at the 4-H fair.

I've been every year since I was 9.

I met hubs there at my first fair - I told my sister I met the boy I was going to marry (I was a smart kid).

We got engaged there 10 years ago yesterday - hubs asked me in front of every one with a ring in one hand and wildflowers in the other (swoon).

Yesterday as I was ring mastering (it's a term) I saw him walk down with a bouquet of wildflower I still swoon.

I'm soaking up vitamin d and good energy and seeing kids who WILL make for a bright future for us all

This weekend, for me, life is (the) fair and (the) fair is life!

what childhood memory would you like to share?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is such a sweet post!!! hope your weekend is fabulous!!

Laura said...

What a sweet post! I'm glad you had such a lovely time.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner