Last weekend I was at the fair!
This weekend I'm in Maine - how'd I get from there to here?
A few laughs
A few tears
A heck of a lot of craziness (and for once it wasn't me)
- they added an alumni class at the end of the weekend and I rode a cute little pony
- a hella lot of family drama happened and I breathed deep and took my butt to yoga and managed to not hurt myself in the process (score)
- my little nephew started 1st grade on Tuesday and celebrated his 7th birthday Wednesday
- I went to ikea on Thursday and managed to "only" spend $105 (which for ikea is impressive)
- Friday I babysat two boys and pack for a weekend away
- Saturday required sitting in traffic for hours with kidneys that are killing me
And today and tomorrow will be great walks, fun movies and time on the ocean...
+++what are you doing for labor day weekend?