Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday fill ins

Friday fun courtesy of
http://f.riday5.com/?p=601

When was the last time you flew a kite?

Last summer (around labor day) and will again this summer I <3 kite flying

When did you last jump into a lake?

Technically jump? Ummm probably never - cant swim but I've been in lakes last summer

When did you last get outta town?

Today just got back from a mini vacation

When did you last take a hike?

This week (and every week)

When did you last play in traffic?

Does running in it count? If so about 5 minutes ago (date night in Worcester)

and this one
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/2012/03/sorry-about-there-being-no-post-last.html?m=1

1. Welcome HOME PUPSTER BOY (said every time he comes in the house in the voice of Ty Pennington)
2. PUPSTER and GOOD TEA makes me jump for joy.
3. There's a REASON FOR EVERYTHING!
4. HIS EYESis the thing I love most about HUBSTER.
5. Eyes ARE WHAT ATTRACT ME!
6. WARMTH is what I'm eagerly awaiting.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to A CONCERT WITH HUBS, tomorrow my plans include HIKING AND WATCHING HUB PERFORM and Sunday, I want to STAY IN!

+++what are you doing this weekend?+++

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner