Saturday, March 10, 2012

Friday fill ins - joy style

(which means Saturday morning - in reality I just felt like ass yesterday and typing my own name was hard)

What’s a film that always tugs at your heartstrings?
E freaking T!!! I love that movie and even if the movie sucked (which it totally doesn't) I love the memories I have from it. The first time it came out I saw it 7 times in the theater... One of those times was with my father. We got there late (no kidding I was with him) and there was only 1 seat left - he bought it and let my skootchy self sit on his lap

How long would it take you to come up with a six-inch length of string if someone needed it right now?
2 seconds - I'm sitting in my craft area

What are your thoughts on string cheese?
Unmm last I checked (I've never checked) they don't make vegan string cheese - but in high school I loved it.

Among people you know, who’s the best guitar-player?
I'll go with mark (pretty sure he's the only guitar player I know)

What memories do you have of Silly String?
None really... Might need to remedy that!

+++have you ever played with silly string?+++

1 comment:

Laura said...

My mother would never let me have silly string, so it was always the most longed for toy of my childhood...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner