Wednesday, January 16, 2013

30 things day 17





17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?

Hmmmm the thing I MOST wish.... I'm not sure I have just one thing. I have lots of things

I wish I were fashionable (really sometimes I look at myself and heck I'm embarrassed to be seen with me)

I wish I were flexible (I mean I go to yoga 3 times a week you'd think it'd help)

I wish I was a better parallel parker (I can usually do it but there's a lot of stress and swears involved)

I wish I was better at graphic editing (I try but my brain doesn't work like that)

I wish I spoke another language fluently (again my brain = defunct)

But I don't wish I was better at snuggling the poodle - since that's what I do best in all the world! But he snores - in my ear!

what do you wish you were better at?

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner