Wednesday, January 23, 2013

30 days day 18





18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
I wonder if the creator of this meme meant someone that I did actually forgive or if it can be Someone I'll never forgive?
Hmmmmm thinking... I'll go with the never forgive - my father not only cheating on my mother but feeling the need to TELL HER a couple if weeks before her death. I was FURIOUS and my kind momma? She just said to me "joy, did you think I didn't know? Of course I knew. And I'm going to die and he's going to be around for a time to come he needs to get rid of the guilt" and THAT is why she will always be a better person than I. She forgave, I cut him out of my life.

have you ever held a grudge? Are you a good forgiver?

Today's post is brought to you by insomnia Source

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner