Friday, June 01, 2012

Yee to the haw it's Friday fill ins time

1. Hallelujah! A WHOLE NIGHT WITH JUST ME AND MY BOYS!
2. PEACEFUL IN MY SOUL is where I wanna be!
3. When I was walking the dog this morning, I saw a handful of goose feathers in the road and I thought PILLOW FIGHT.
4. I BEGAN TO COUNT THE DAYS AND THEN THE HOURS TO MY NEXT YOGA and that's how I knew it was time TO THINK ABOUT TEACHING IT (I'm really considering becoming a seated yoga teacher for seniors...)
5. What were once vices ARE STILL VICES.
6. TEA WITH SPLENDA AND A SPLASH OF RICE MILK is what I've been having for breakfast lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to SLEEPING, tomorrow my plans include NONE and Sunday, I want to NONE! WHAT AN AMAZINGLY FREE WEEKEND

+++what are you doing this weekend?+++

1 comment:

Cara said...

Cute blog and cute post! I found your blog via mutual bloggers and love it! I love the title :-). I love weekends too, and I also LOVE yoga! That would be awesome if you became a teacher!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner