Saturday, June 16, 2012

I like celebrating Fridays on Saturday

Fun fill ins from Fridayfillins.blogspot.com

1. It's always nice when WHEN YOU GET YOUR ERRANDS DONE FOR THE DAY WITH TIME TO SPARE
2. I like to hear PEOPLE BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER.
3. Positive AND KIND REACTIONS TO PEOPLE MAKE THEM RETHINK CRITIQUE; negative REACTIONS REINFORCE MEANNESS.
4. This is MY TRUEST BELIEF.
5. What I heard WHEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNING THUMP THUMP THUMP PUPSTERS TAIL WAGGING - HE HAS THE HAPPIEST DREAMS.
6. Often, I search FOR SHORT RACES I REALLY LIKE 5K RACES AND I RUN BECAUSE I LOVE IT
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to GOING TO BED EARLY THANK YOU ACUPUNCTURE FOR FIXING MY NECK tomorrow my plans include YOGA AND A DOG SHOW and Sunday, I want to MEET A DOG I WILL BE BABYSITTING IN AUGUST

+++what are your weekend plans? and how do you deal with negativity?+++

1 comment:

Biz said...

Yippee Joy! Thanks for helping me this week - I have so many people who want to help me be accountable, I'll be putting an email together later today.

Hugs!!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner