Friday, June 08, 2012

Friday fillins pupster addition

Courtesy of fridayfillins.blogspot.com

1. I knew it was love when...HIS LITTLE BODY FIT IN THE PALM OF MY HAND
2. My heart can be broken but you always FIX IT BY LAYING YOUR HEAD ON MY CHEST
3. A dog is "THE BEST PART OF WAKIBG UP" (the story behind this is every morning I either greet pupster with "good morning! Thank you for being my dog" or I sing "the best part of waking up is dobby is my pup"
4. My how you have GROWN AND GROWN INTO A WAY BETTER DOG THAN I IMAGINED
5. Can you see NO SERIOUSLY HOW MANY TIMES DO PEOPLE ASK IF YOU CAN SEE THROUGH THAT HAIR
6. And the ANSWER IS YES
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to STAYING IN tomorrow my plans include PUPPY SITTING FOR MY NEPHEWS DOG AND HOPEFULLY TAKING THE BOYS TO THE DOG PARK and Sunday, I want to GO TO THE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL!

+++what are your weekend plans?+++

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner