Sunday, January 01, 2012

Welcome to 2012

Happy new year! Did you have a great new years eve? I certainly did! I spent it with my sister and her family! It was a great way to welcome in a new year!

I'm not one for new years resolutions because I never keep them but I am one to set life goals and one that I am working towards now is volunteering more. Hubster and I recently volunteered at a shelter and it was a life changing experience - the people were amazing and grateful and a lot of the people there (who worked/ran it) were people who had overcome their own demons and were now giving back! It was awesome to see and wonderful to feel a part of! I will be starting a series of my volunteer experiences - I'm hoping they'll be inspiring ;-)

+++do you volunteer?+++

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner