Monday, August 02, 2010

The little success


Saturday was one of my favorite times of year - it was Halloween! Well at least it was at my niece's campground. And as I have mentioned I just haven't been in the best place lately and wasn't sure ED would let me go (for those who think that's a cop-out I say live it!) but I got up and "allowed" myself a hard workout and then some yoga. And then I forced myself not to get on the scale - I knew if I did that would be it and I wouldn't be able to go. I really wanted to see the kids and I am happy to say I didn't jump on the scale and I did go to camp - I would love to say it was easy but it wasn't not only was my body image shit but my niece's kids hug A LOT and ED does not like to be touched. But I pushed through and was so happy I got to see the headless horseman (above) the pirate and first mate and the football ballerina. Score one for the good!

How was your weekend?
When was the last time you beat a demon?

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner