Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday!

As always this is the fabulousness of Janet

This week, same as last year, I'm going to give you a choice of fill-ins OR a different kind of fill-in (or both). A friend emailed me a list where you have to identify Christmas songs by the initials of the first words of the first line of each song. If you'd like to play along, great! if you just want to do the regular Fill-Ins, that's perfectly fine, too! And...here we go!

1. Ahhhh I colored my hair and no longer have roots and 5 shades of color
2. I have been preparing Christmas cookie platters for all the neighbors
3. Creating a flower arrangement always makes me feel happy.
4. what's your favorite form of relaxation.
5. Kick start I totally don't get the kick start theory... Just start it now.
6. as far as the end of the world I'm still here, and if you're reading this you are too
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging in WITH THE HUBS and watching Christmas movies, tomorrow my plans include I have 3 classes at the gym and I want to deliver the cookies I've made and Sunday, I want to get in 2 classes and maybe a mani and facial (I'll give these to myself {I have a post working in this})

What are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner