Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas meme

Here's a fun meme I got from http://raeshadrz.blogspot.com/2012/12/ive-been-so-mia-here-lately-im-having.html


1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Peppermint tea (I'm foreshadowing I'm a failure at this one ;-)

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Neither he puts them in stockings

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Depends on the year. This year it's jewel toned lights on the tree but I haven't plugged them in yet

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
Nope

5. When do you put your decorations up?
Whenever I'm in the mood

6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
Used to be my sister's chili

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
Caroling

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
What? I still believe in Santa. He lives in our hearts and will always be real to me:) (her answer but its perfect so I'm keeping it)

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Yes - pajamas

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
With the hubs and the poodle

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
I like snow as long as I can be warm

12. Can you ice skate?
Badly

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
I'm not a big gift person. But I'd say my favorite was the year my niece made me a book of her poems

14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
I don't know

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Hot apple cider

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Bringing gifts to the nursing home on Christmas morning

17. What tops your tree?
A silver ornament thing

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
Giving!

19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum?
YUM!

20. Favorite Christmas movie?
Charlie Brown Christmas

21. Saddest Christmas Song?
Christmas shoes (no really I have to pull over to listen to it)

22. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Joy to the world (because its the last song we sing at midnight mass before we walk out into a holy world)

tell me one of your favorite Christmas traditions

And really, isn't my dog painfully cute? Ugh





4 comments:

Raesha D said...

Thanks for playing along! I enjoyed reading your answers. And your poodle is absolutely DARLING!! What an angel baby. Merry Merry Christmas to you!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like this one =0) I'm going to have to check i tout ;-)oh and I am stealing (borrowing) your answer about Santa being real

hula-la said...

On Christmas eve, we light 150 luminarias...always...snow, sleet, rain...always...

hula-la said...

On Christmas eve, we light 150 luminarias...always...snow, sleet, rain...always...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner