Here's a fun meme I got from http://raeshadrz.blogspot.com/2012/12/ive-been-so-mia-here-lately-im-having.html
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Peppermint tea (I'm foreshadowing I'm a failure at this one ;-)
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Neither he puts them in stockings
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Depends on the year. This year it's jewel toned lights on the tree but I haven't plugged them in yet
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
5. When do you put your decorations up?
Whenever I'm in the mood
6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
Used to be my sister's chili
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
What? I still believe in Santa. He lives in our hearts and will always be real to me:) (her answer but its perfect so I'm keeping it)
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Yes - pajamas
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
With the hubs and the poodle
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
I like snow as long as I can be warm
12. Can you ice skate?
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
I'm not a big gift person. But I'd say my favorite was the year my niece made me a book of her poems
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
I don't know
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Hot apple cider
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Bringing gifts to the nursing home on Christmas morning
17. What tops your tree?
A silver ornament thing
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum?
20. Favorite Christmas movie?
Charlie Brown Christmas
21. Saddest Christmas Song?
Christmas shoes (no really I have to pull over to listen to it)
22. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Joy to the world (because its the last song we sing at midnight mass before we walk out into a holy world)
tell me one of your favorite Christmas traditions
And really, isn't my dog painfully cute? Ugh