Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday fill ins

Courtesy of fridayfillins.blogspot.com


1. Beware of GHOSTS GOBLIMS AND VAMPIRES (THEY GOT ME THIS MORNING I HAD TO HAVE LABS DONE)

2. I CANT BELIEVE IT'S snowED.

3. And since we ARE TALKING ABOUT SNOW HUBSTER MENTIONED THAT HE DOESN'T REMEMBER SNOW THIS EARLY BEFORE NEITHER DO I

4. DO YOU BELIEVE IN spirits? I DO!!

5. Where IS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO GO FOR HALLOWEEN - FOR ME I LIKE TO BE AT HOME AND GIVE OUT TOYS

6. SOUP is one of my favorite meals when it's cold out.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to SLEEP (I'm sick), tomorrow my plans include WATCHING MY NIECE AT THE STATE CHEER FINALS (? I think its state) and Sunday, I want to GO FOR A HIKE WITH THE PUPSTER!

1 comment:

Laura said...

1. Beware of assumptions.
2. I can't believe it snowed either.
3. Nope, I don't remember it this early either.
4. yes.
5. Home. Though I'm teaching tonight.
6. Soup, stew, tea.
7. sleep, rest, quiet. none of those happened, oh well!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner