Sunday, October 09, 2011

50 questions 1 at a time question 15


15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

I see the world differently than most people. things other people see as ugly i find gorgeous (graffiti) things people see as bothersome I see as friends (most homeless people)

Things that drive other people up a wall I find sweet or charming. Things that other people are chill about are often enough to send me over the edge...

Little differences like - many people are annoyed by kids running around stores, I think it's cute when they're playing hide and seek! Or when we have no hot water for (now a month) I think most people would be driven off the deep end I'm like ehh it's fine.

But not being able to find the card I'm looking for most people probably would sit think and figure it out - I on the other hand have a breakdown and wonder why life is worth living... OCD much?

It's been a rough week, here's to hoping it gets better!

+++what do you do differently?+++

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner