Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Going back to the ortho tomorrow

I miss walking without pain! 
I miss running
I miss working out a lot!
I missing playing with the poodle 
But here's this weeks questions
Day 15: a song that makes you cry and why
Ohhhh holy hell - mommas shoes. Have you heard that song? It makes me cry like a baby! 
Day 16: someone you trust
The poodle! I trust a lot of people with a part of me but the poodle is the only one I trust with all of my craziness
Day 17: your idol and why you look up to them
My mom! She was never supposed to walk or talk... But her parents didn't give up on her and they made her into an incredible human
Day 18: why you made your blog, why you still have it
Good question. I think I started it because everyone I knew was starting one and I still have it because I'm alone everywhere and this is where I talk to people
Day 19: your thoughts on your family
It's complicated
Day 20: what you think makes someone beautiful
Gentleness kindness love
Day 21: everything you wish for in a significant other
The same as 20 and foot rubbies!!!!


Do you like foot rubs?

1 comment:

Laura said...

love foot rubs!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner