Friday, January 10, 2014

A 3 day post

So this has taken me 3 days to write. I keep sitting down to write it and having to stop because I'm in pain. These hips of mine are for the birds!

A month ago today I was running 13 miles - today I'm hobbling through the store. I'm going to PT and the chiro and hearing that "I need to take it easier" really? What's easier than nothing? Because all I am doing these days is sitting on my ass envying all the people who are getting in shape for the new year.

Day 8: things that make you sad
Most often it's just me that makes me sad. My thoughts, my fears, my me...

Day 9: things that make you happy
The poodle. A good run. Making stuff for people. A pedicure.

Day 10: what you think when you hear the words “be yourself”
I wonder who I am :-/ seriously I have no clue who myself is

Day 11: the worst advice you’ve ever heard, or ever been given
A family member told their daughter not to be a hair dresser because its not a career that'll make them money. I totally disagree and also think that money isn't the be all end all and if someone loves their job...

Day 12: the best advice you’ve ever heard, or ever been given
Don't cut off your nose to spite your face. My mum used to say this all the time and I think she meant it like don't not do something you want to do because you're mad at someone else

Day 13: your favorite quote
The only way around is through 

Day 14: write about something you believe in, anything at all
I believe that love can fix anything and that's why animal therapy works. Animals love just about everyone 

Pick a day... Any day... Answer it

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner