Thursday, May 30, 2013

I baked for a friend and it was good...

Can you believe it? I'm still amazed every time I make something and the recipient says they liked it. I made these:
<a href="http://happyherbivore.com/recipe/the-famous-carrot-cake-cupcakes/" target="_self" title="Best ever says Alicia " style="font-size:16;color:black;font-family:;text-decoration:none;">Happy herbivore carrot cake</a>

I am not sure why my HTML links aren't working anymore (I think blogger hates me) so copy and paste here (trust me its worth the effort

http://happyherbivore.com/recipe/the-famous-carrot-cake-cupcakes/

And they even looked decent
It was Alicia's birthday and I really wanted to do something special for her. She's such a sweet sweet and special soul.

And that is seriously all I've done for days :-( I am sick and my body just isn't up for much. There's been no gym, no running, no walking the poodle (poor baby) nothing but sitting on the couch and being a first class sloth!

So my advice - if a sloth can make these and have everyone say they are the best cupcakes they've ever eaten so can you... Go make them!

What are you up to? Can I live vicariously through you?

1 comment:

Missy said...

I love.. (loved??) carrot cake. My fave of all the cakes. I like your swirly frosting!

Feel better and you can live vicariously through me but since I isolate you aint gonna get very far from my couch so pretty much I am slothing it with you.

But add wine and Real Housewives marathons. LOL.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner