Today is the hubs and I 10th anniversary
It's so weird! It seems like forever and at the same time a half second:-)
It's funny though I love him so much more and differently than I did then!
Lets do fillins - play along Here
1. I was looking for my wedding ring for a month (lost it in the blizzard last month) but I found it yesterday just in time WAHOO.
2. social media is one of my favorite ways to socialize. otherwise I'm pretty scared
3. I looked at the clock this morning and seriously contemplated going back to bed but I really needed to workout.
4. freeis the type of pen I most prefer to use. ;-)
5. What in the world is up with 50 degrees one day and 30 the next!
6. losing my thought seems to happen to me often.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to anniversary date night!!! we went to boston and are seeing a play! tomorrow my plans include i have 6 classes scheduled at the gym and the poodle and his cousin need a walk and Sunday, I want to run a 5k, clean and get a pedicure!
What are you up to this weekend???