Saturday, April 14, 2012

Friday fillins ala Saturday

Courtesy of:
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/2012/04/and.html?m=1


And...here we go!

1. Speed WALKING IS FUN!!!
2. SUMMER TIME AND SUNSHINE is what I've been looking forward to (though going to see hunger games would be nice too)
3. One of the things I like most about traveling is NOTHING - I AM A HOMEBODY
4. PLANES makes me think IM GOING TO DIE (drama anyone??)
5. A road trip IS HOW I TOOK MY HONEYMOON AND HOW I AM HOPING WE WILL CELEBRATE 10 YEARS
6. POPSICLE APPLE FLAVORED! is what I had for dinner last night.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to MAKING IT THROUGH THE NIGHT (I was quite sick Friday), tomorrow my plans include CHECKING OUT THE HOT TUB EXPO - AND SATE NIGHT!!! and Sunday, I want to WATCH THE KIDS I HAVE BEEN COACHING DO THEIR VERY BEST AND HAVE FUN!!!!!


+++what are you doing this weekend?+++

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner