Monday, December 19, 2011

Fun Christmas survey

here is a holiday survey i saw on janetha's blog and wanted to do

http://mealsandmovesblog.com/

Eggnog or hot chocolate?
The new polar egg nog seltzer

Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Santa gives us small gifts in our stocking he doesn't wrap those!

Colored lights on tree/house or white?
It changes by the year and this year it's white (is it bad I had to look to remember)

Mistletoe yay or nay
I've never had it!


When do you hang your decorations up?
When I decide it's time and then we must do it THAT MOMENT!

What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
My sisters chili was always a favorite back when we went there now we go to the movies and whatever else so no specific anything

Favorite holiday memory as a child?
That my mom got me a cabbage patch kid the year they were the it toy we were poor and I'm not sure what she gave up to get it for me but I loved oriana Edith.
What is on your Christmas wish list?
Ummm a rain barrel, and a bracelet that matches my wedding ring and best of all kisses all day long from pupster

Do you open a gifts on Christmas Eve?
I open pajamas that my mom and now my friend Joey give me! Other than that no - I don't usually open any on Christmas either - not a fan of getting gifts!

How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
This year dollar store ornaments and candy canes (I have not found my Christmas spirit)

Snow? Love it or dread it?
Love walking in it and looking at it but hate shoveling it!

Real tree or fake tree?
Usually fake this year real!

Do you remember your favorite gift?
See up above... Cabbage patch

What’s the most important thing about Christmas for you?
Reminding people how much I love them!

What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Slush puppy

What is your favorite tradition?
Stockings

What tops your tree?
A bulb thing

Do you prefer giving or receiving?
See above I hate receiving!

What is your favorite Christmas song?
Christmas shoes!

Candy canes, yuck or yum?
Yuck

Favorite Christmas movie?
weird, i don’t have one.

What do you leave for Santa?
Nothing
.
Do you have a Christmas morning tradition?
a walk and stockings!!.

Do you prefer to shop on-line or at the mall?
Mostly mall and homemade.

Christmas letter or Christmas card?
Card with a pic

+++answer a couple if you'd like++*

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner