Wednesday, December 21, 2011

50 questions # 36

36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?

No! There are things that from the outside that everybody would say are bad (I'm talking to you Ed) but in reality yes the Ed sucks but without it I never would have met my dear friend N. And my mom's cancer yup it sucked and was bad BUT without it I never would have gotten close with my friend Laura, I never would have learned to love biking, I never would have thought to give swimming a chance so was it bad? Yes? No? Hell if I know! I miss my mom EVERY SINGLE DAY but the bible says that God knows the moment you will die the moment you are born, right... So she wouldn't be here any way so at least my life was made a bit brighter by what I've learned. Now as for this broken (but healing hella slowly) foot THAT might be all bad!

+++have you ever looked back at something bad and found the good?+++

(ps the photo??? Equal bad dog)

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner