Monday, July 08, 2013

Hello Monday

I found a new blog 
http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/blog/ and she does a weekly feature called hello Monday. I like the idea! And thought I'd join in.. I think mine may be a little space cadety - a couple of reasons here.  
1- still freaking sick (going to see my doc today it's been a month of dizziness) 
2- I'm tired
 3- (and this is the biggest reason) I'm wearing my nieces shirt today and the top is lace and it totally feels like Mosquitos are biting me - this shirt is AWFUL I should just go change but please see number 1 dizzies plus unneeded walking nah! 

 Anyway!!! 

Hello Monday! 
 
Hello taking the poodle to the nursing home. This is seriously the best part of my life - we all know I love him but I wasn't sure I'd love sharing him. Come to find out: I do! I am so proud of the joy he can bring to people who are sad and ill/dying. He is so calm and patient. 
 
Hello Dr appointment although I hate my doc and I'm pretty sure he's going to be pissed I haven't gotten labs taken (really its a 25 minute drive and I've done nothing but sleep lately) 

Hello finally cooling off so the poodle can get outside 
 
Hello to feeling better enough to working out full capacity (may and June were my lowest months in a year) 

Hello gratuitous poodle pic 

 
what are you saying hello to?

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner