Thursday, September 11, 2014

I don't fit in here

Sometimes I just question where I fit in...
I can tell you where it wasn't!

Poochapalooza!!

As J and I walked the poodle around from vendor to vendor on a 90 degree day I kept taking my flip flops off and checking the pavement. If there was a vendor I wanted to speak with and they had shade I checked that pavement too otherwise I just sent J and the poodle off to some grass.

Now I'm STILL on crutches (perhaps a story for another day) so maybe people thought it had something to do with that. But I got the strangest looks :-/ and 2 completely separate people came up to me and asked me what I was doing and when I told them I was checking to see if the pavement was too hot for the poodle's feet well one laughed at me and one looked at me like I was nuts. 

I can't imagine their poor dogs feet :-( 

But it was a very cute day and the poodle came in VERY last in a whipped cream eating contest... He was in the first heat and the second heat was done and he just gave up and realized he doesn't like whipped cream and walked away! FYI he also hated the sac race and I didn't take any pictures because I was too busy saving my baby (people falling is not that therapy dogs idea of fun)

But he quite loved having his picture taken in front of the yelp wall
Have you done anything fun with your pet or partner lately?

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner