1. What are you wearing?
White tank with really pretty crochet in the back, black yoga pants with gold filigree painted at the bottom of the left leg and the ever present compression sock
2. Ever been in love?
Yes. With my husband. My horse Needles, my poodle, my kitty Tiki!
3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Oh yes. The break-up with the cab driver from Kentucky - long story short he left me for his step sister (truth)
4. How tall are you?
5. How much do you weigh?
6. Any tattoos?
Yup, I've got my momma's wings on the back if my neck and plans for 2 more once I'm a little more mobile
7. Any piercings?
8. Favorite song?
Currently? All of me
9. Quality you’d look for in a partner?
Friendship - my husband is my best friend and without that I think we'd have nothing
10. Favorite quote?
"The only way around is through"
11. Favorite actor?
I don't have one
12. Loud music or soft?
Soft everything UNLESS I'm in a class at the gym then it's all loud!!!
13. Where do you go when you’re sad?
If I'm mobile? For a run or a good heavy bag class or spin! Now? I just watch another tv show
14. How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning?
Depending on if I'm giving myself a facial or not (today I am) anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour)
15. Every been in a physical fight?
Nope but I wouldn't hesitate if someone I love needed me
16. Turn on?
17. Turn off?
19. Last thing that made you cry?
20. Last time you said you loved someone?
About 3 minutes ago to the poodle and about 500 times already today to him
21. Meaning behind your YouTube name?
It's alwaysjoy - a reminder that my name is my name and not a command
22. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
It was Laura - she's one of my dearest friends and the person I am most honest to.
23. Favorite food?
24. Place you want to visit?
Disney - I need some lighthearted child like happiness
25. Do you have a crush?
I have love
26. Last time you kissed someone?
Last night when J got home
27. Last time you were insulted?
I think my insults come from my own insecurities so who knows when one was actually real
28. Favorite piece of jewelry?
The diamond that was my moms and before that in my fathers family I treasure it!
29. Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone who wants