Friday, February 17, 2012
Friday fill ins
And...here we go!
1. Finally, I DID A FRIDAY FILL IN ON FRIDAY
2. LEARNING NEW THINGS (this week it was a new crochet stitch) sure takes some getting used to!
3. Dad says: BIO DAD - LET'S HAVE A DRINK. GOD DAD (who I love way more than bio dad and miss him every day) - NOT MUCH BUT HE WOULD SHOW HIS LOVE RATHER THAN SPEAK IT!
4. DIB DAB DOB is my favorite nick name for THE PUPSTER
5. It took a long time, but IM READY.
6. MY SISTER MAY BE THE WORLDS LARGEST PAIN IN THE ASS AND MAKE ME WANT TO STRANGLE HER DAILY BUT SHE LOVES ME AND I wouldn't have it any other way.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to MY REALTOR IS COMING OVER TO SEE WHAT WE'VE DONE WITH THE WEE HOUSE (random, but she will be shocked), tomorrow my plans include maybe going to Boston and Sunday, I want to hike the blue hills with hubster and pupster (it's our redo of valentine's day)
+++What are you doing this weekend?+++