Friday, April 22, 2011

30 day challenge question 8


"a moment you felt most satisfied with your life"

There are many moments I've felt satisfied with my life.

Riding my old horse in a parade at the big E and being asked to carry the American flag.

Walking in the woods with pup and seeing him bound back to me.

Finishing the Jimmy fund marathon walk.

The first time I made a pearl necklace with knotted silk.

Each of those moments has made me feel satisfied, as though my life were important... They each give me "warm fuzzies" in a different way...

+++what about you what makes you satisfied with your life and how can you incorporate more of it into your life?+++

1 comment:

Laura said...

Finishing the PMC.
Cooking something that turns out *exactly* right.
Writing or telling something well.
Making a friend laugh.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner